sarcasticsra: A picture of Garfield on a green background, thinking, "Cats are very complicated." (garfield: cats are complicated)
Sra ([personal profile] sarcasticsra) wrote2012-11-05 05:45 pm
NSFW

Various things.

I swear to God every time I see a picture of Sherrod Brown (Ohio Senate incumbent, running for re-election) it looks like he hasn't slept in a week.

TAKE A NAP, DUDE. Just, like, take a personal day, and get some rest, you're going to fall over!


Work has been strangely interesting. Like, yesterday was weird, because I had a guy who looked vaguely like Mark Sheppard AND a guy who looked vaguely like Jeff Goldblum come through my line.

I also had this cute English woman come through, and the whole time I'm scanning her stuff I could only think, ".........why are you in Ohio, wtf."

Yesterday was also my inaugaral Asshole Customer! Yaaaaay! Seriously, this woman threw a freaking fit about some shirts that were supposedly supposed to be 20% off (no, it was for cheaper items) and going on about false advertising and whatnot.

She ended up getting 30% off both of them because ONE was dirty. Moral of the story: be an asshole, get your way.

Ugh.


Sylvia is making enchiladas. THEY SMELL SO GOOD I WANT TO EAT THEM ALL RIGHT NOW. Dinner will be amazing.


I swear I had more thoughts than this. Wtf. Brain, work. Please.


But apparently not. Okay then.

In lieu of thoughts, have a picture of Ten:

Ten wants to help

And video of Donna destroying one of her toys:



(Freaking Donna. She tried to steal one of Kelly's presents today. I CAUGHT HER TRYING TO TEAR THROUGH THE PLASTIC, WTF CAT WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL.)


Adios!
everythingshiny: (teen wolf | bros)

[personal profile] everythingshiny 2012-11-06 01:38 am (UTC)(link)
kittiessssssss

being in customer service is the worst. i'm not in it now, but when i used to be sometimes i'd just refuse to do things i wasn't suppposed to do because they are rude. i mean of course there is some leway if needed, but even if i could, i always stick to the rule for rude folk
everythingshiny: (elementary | joan & sherlock)

[personal profile] everythingshiny 2012-11-06 03:11 am (UTC)(link)
yup exactly! be nice and you will probably get more help
moonvoice: (Default)

[personal profile] moonvoice 2012-11-06 01:56 am (UTC)(link)
Is the name Donna a Doctor Who reference? And 10? OH MY GOD IF IT IS I LOVE YOU.
moonvoice: (calm - this is project snail)

[personal profile] moonvoice 2012-11-06 02:01 am (UTC)(link)
I know I'm often in the minority for saying so, but Donna is my favourite companion. Favouritest companion ever. And I love Ten as a Doctor. I think Ten is 'my' Doctor (though I've only seen Nine, Ten and Eleven so far).
moonvoice: (calm - canal rocks)

[personal profile] moonvoice 2012-11-06 02:05 am (UTC)(link)
I only got into Doctor Who this year (late to the party, I know!) thanks to being overwhelmed by Tumblr gifsets (I also got into Avatar: the Last Airbender thanks to Tumblr), so I'm still catching up!

And you shouldn't have to narrow down your faves. If they're your faves, then that's that! :D
bookblather: A picture of Yomiko Readman looking at books with the text "bookgasm." (Default)

[personal profile] bookblather 2012-11-06 03:10 am (UTC)(link)
KITTIES.

WTF CAT WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL.

'Cause... shes a cat?

Also, I googled Sherrod Brown and holy crap, you weren't kidding. I just wanna tranquilize the poor guy from a distance.

Re: Ohio, it's nice! You've got... rocks... and trees. And water!

My condolences on the asshole customer.
subluxate: Sophia Bush leaning against a piano (Default)

[personal profile] subluxate 2012-11-06 05:36 am (UTC)(link)
Ahh, your first Asshole Customer. You'll become immune to their effects. As long as you can keep your actual thoughts about how ridiculous they are off your face, you're all good.
moonie: (W10 - timelord)

[personal profile] moonie 2012-11-06 09:34 am (UTC)(link)
Your. Your cats are named Ten and Donna. OH MY HEART.
kehleyr: (Default)

[personal profile] kehleyr 2012-11-06 03:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Adorable
samelthecamel: (burrito nom)

[personal profile] samelthecamel 2012-11-08 02:38 pm (UTC)(link)
OMG KITTIES. THEY LOOK SO PRECIOUS *_____*

ALTHOUGH BE CAREFUL WHEN THEY DESTROY THEIR TOYS. MY DOG ALMOST DIED FROM INGESTING PLASTIC AND CLOGGING UP HIS INTESTINE. I DON'T WISH IT ON ANY PET OWNER. :|

ALSO NOW I WANT ENCHILADAS AFTER READING THIS XD