Sra (
sarcasticsra) wrote2011-10-06 10:00 pm
Various things.
Icon meme!
From
gamesiplay:

Sports Night! I love Sports Night. It's one of my favorite shows, and Danny is one of my all-time favorite characters.

This is Laura Bell Bundy. She's the PB of an original character of mine named Lucy, aka Lucifer. Yes, that Lucifer. She's a very cheerful sort of entity, though she's not to be crossed. Dates an angel named Daniel. They eventually have a kid, Lucille.

ABED AND TROY. Forget any other Community ship; this is where it's at. I still want them to have adventures in time and space with the Doctor.

Hotch and Rossi, smiling stupidly at one another, because they are ridiculously married. No really, they are. Look at this. Watch this. And this. And this. And also this. I've spent the past week and a half writing them fic after fic because they won't shut up. I suppose it's nice that someone is talking to me.
But the point is: they are totally married. Thomas Gibson even ships it. (He also ships Morgan/Reid, lol.)

Oh Alan Shore. Of course you're a fan of ridiculous. You practically run on ridiculous. =P
Basically, I love Boston Legal and Alan.

SIDNEY. Sidney is my favorite. I am sure you are all SHOCKED to learn that, truly. I mean, I only wrote how much Hawkeye/Sidney back in the day? =P
From Kelly:

Because that's the kind of guy George Clooney is.
/joke only two other people will get
Basically, George Clooney makes Jon Stewart giggle. A lot. They flirt a ridiculous amount. I love it.

This is another joke only two people will get. It was a quote from Ithamar in a Second City show I saw in, like, 2006 with Geena and Abigail. But it works nicely on its own.

WILSON DOES NOT APPROVE. I just loved this icon. The face he's making, lol.

Haha, this is Abby from NCIS. Abby is awesome. She's making a whip crack gesture because, well, Gibbs pretty well runs his team that way, lol. He says, "Jump." and they're all, "How high?" Abby was amused at one particularly notable instance of said ability and that is why she did this.
Side note: totally want to write an NCIS/Criminal Minds crossover. Not only would Abby and Garcia instantly be BFFs, but Hotch vs. Gibbs would be EPIC. Ultimate alpha male off. Rossi would lol at him later about it. Tony would probably be turned on. =P

Even Stepvhen quote! Such a fun segment. And a very useful sentiment. =P This quote was Steve. The weather one is Stephen.
Also, a meme stolen from
gandolforf:
1. Do you believe in Heaven?
Probably not, but who knows? I am the quintessential agnostic. There’s no proof, and nothing so far has convinced me of it, but proving a negative is equally impossible, so I’m open to the idea. I just doubt it.
2. Have you ever come close to dying?
Well, I’ve been threatened by someone I think probably could have done it, but I’m not sure if that’s what you mean. Injury wise, worst I’ve ever had was have my gallbladder decide to hate me.
3. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Five rings, two on my left hand, middle and ring fingers, and three on my right, middle, ring, and pinky. Three of them are onyx, and one depicts a dragon. The last is decorated by little Stars of David, and I only have it because my mom is a dork. (She got it for me on a trip to New York. We were in St. Marks, and my friend Abigail and I had wandered down the street. When we met up again, she handed to me, all, “Here, Sara, I got you this!” and I looked at it and went, “…uh, Mom, I’m not Jewish.” She stared, confused, and went, “Huh?” So I explained, “This symbol? This is the Star of David.” Cue her: “Oh! I didn’t know that. I just thought it looked neat!” Oh Mom.) I also wear two bracelets on my left hand, as well as one of those rubber bracelets that used to be popular when I was in high school. I didn’t start wearing it until college. I always like to come fashionably late to fads. =P
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
Is breast reduction surgery considered plastic surgery? I would imagine so, right? ‘Cause in that case, hell to the yes, provided I could afford it.
5. What do you wear to bed?
A t-shirt and either pajama pants or pajama shorts, depending on either a) the temperature or b) whatever’s clean.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Well, I drank a bit before I was 21, so there’s that. I think that’s all, though.
7. Who was the last person that you touched?
Probably my mom? Idk.
8. Where did you eat last?
Right where I’m sitting. I stole Sharon's french fries.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
Not really. I generally only read LJ.
10. Ever been involved with the police?
Not that I can recall, no.
11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I do sometimes, yes. Sylvia recounts me sitting up one night in the dorm and going, “Mom? Mom?” on one occasion, and on another, just laughing really hard. While I was staying with Geena and Kelly, evidently I imitated a lawnmower in my sleep and afterward, started laughing hysterically.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Jesus, do I have to pick just one? George Clooney, Jon Stewart, Samantha Bee, let’s just say basically the entire cast of Criminal Minds, Bruce Campbell, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge...there are more, people, this is only a sampling.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Talk to me in two years.
14. Where do you wish you were?
New York City, preferably.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yep! One time I had a gallbladder attack (before they figured out it was a gallbladder attack). No one was around to drive me, so the people at the front desk at the dorm called. By the time I was in it, though, it’d started passing, and I talked with the dude. I was wearing a Rockets t-shirt (the football team) at the time, and the EMT dude asked me about it, because I guess there had been a game that night? Idk, I do not follow sports. Anyway, I answered all, “Um, no idea.” And he went, “But your shirt says see you at the game!” I just went, "Oh. It was free," and he laughed.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
Nope. It takes me roughly five shots' worth of vodka to do so. I experimented at the Beer Bash.
17. Last gift you received?
My iPod touch, which was for Christmas/my birthday combined. (My birthday is the 28th of December. If it’s an expensive present, this is what happens.)
18. Last sport you played?
Hahahahaha, no. I ran Cross Country in middle school, but that’s really the only activity I’ve ever participated in that could be considered sports-like.
19. Last place you went on holiday?
I went to Iowa to see Kelly and Geena (and gandolforf)! I stayed about a month; it was much fun.
20. Current song?
I have “Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit” stuck in my head. Speaking of: people who know Criminal Minds and HIMYM, (or even if you just know CM) check out this vid. HILARIOUS.
In other news, Sylvia found a kitten! He's all grey and we're still determining what to name him. The top contenders seem to be Ten, Sheldon, Gibbs, and Zuko.
Here's a picture.
I think that's it! Adios.
From
Sports Night! I love Sports Night. It's one of my favorite shows, and Danny is one of my all-time favorite characters.
This is Laura Bell Bundy. She's the PB of an original character of mine named Lucy, aka Lucifer. Yes, that Lucifer. She's a very cheerful sort of entity, though she's not to be crossed. Dates an angel named Daniel. They eventually have a kid, Lucille.
ABED AND TROY. Forget any other Community ship; this is where it's at. I still want them to have adventures in time and space with the Doctor.
Hotch and Rossi, smiling stupidly at one another, because they are ridiculously married. No really, they are. Look at this. Watch this. And this. And this. And also this. I've spent the past week and a half writing them fic after fic because they won't shut up. I suppose it's nice that someone is talking to me.
But the point is: they are totally married. Thomas Gibson even ships it. (He also ships Morgan/Reid, lol.)
Oh Alan Shore. Of course you're a fan of ridiculous. You practically run on ridiculous. =P
Basically, I love Boston Legal and Alan.
SIDNEY. Sidney is my favorite. I am sure you are all SHOCKED to learn that, truly. I mean, I only wrote how much Hawkeye/Sidney back in the day? =P
From Kelly:
Because that's the kind of guy George Clooney is.
/joke only two other people will get
Basically, George Clooney makes Jon Stewart giggle. A lot. They flirt a ridiculous amount. I love it.
This is another joke only two people will get. It was a quote from Ithamar in a Second City show I saw in, like, 2006 with Geena and Abigail. But it works nicely on its own.
WILSON DOES NOT APPROVE. I just loved this icon. The face he's making, lol.
Haha, this is Abby from NCIS. Abby is awesome. She's making a whip crack gesture because, well, Gibbs pretty well runs his team that way, lol. He says, "Jump." and they're all, "How high?" Abby was amused at one particularly notable instance of said ability and that is why she did this.
Side note: totally want to write an NCIS/Criminal Minds crossover. Not only would Abby and Garcia instantly be BFFs, but Hotch vs. Gibbs would be EPIC. Ultimate alpha male off. Rossi would lol at him later about it. Tony would probably be turned on. =P
Even Stepvhen quote! Such a fun segment. And a very useful sentiment. =P This quote was Steve. The weather one is Stephen.
Also, a meme stolen from
1. Do you believe in Heaven?
Probably not, but who knows? I am the quintessential agnostic. There’s no proof, and nothing so far has convinced me of it, but proving a negative is equally impossible, so I’m open to the idea. I just doubt it.
2. Have you ever come close to dying?
Well, I’ve been threatened by someone I think probably could have done it, but I’m not sure if that’s what you mean. Injury wise, worst I’ve ever had was have my gallbladder decide to hate me.
3. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Five rings, two on my left hand, middle and ring fingers, and three on my right, middle, ring, and pinky. Three of them are onyx, and one depicts a dragon. The last is decorated by little Stars of David, and I only have it because my mom is a dork. (She got it for me on a trip to New York. We were in St. Marks, and my friend Abigail and I had wandered down the street. When we met up again, she handed to me, all, “Here, Sara, I got you this!” and I looked at it and went, “…uh, Mom, I’m not Jewish.” She stared, confused, and went, “Huh?” So I explained, “This symbol? This is the Star of David.” Cue her: “Oh! I didn’t know that. I just thought it looked neat!” Oh Mom.) I also wear two bracelets on my left hand, as well as one of those rubber bracelets that used to be popular when I was in high school. I didn’t start wearing it until college. I always like to come fashionably late to fads. =P
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
Is breast reduction surgery considered plastic surgery? I would imagine so, right? ‘Cause in that case, hell to the yes, provided I could afford it.
5. What do you wear to bed?
A t-shirt and either pajama pants or pajama shorts, depending on either a) the temperature or b) whatever’s clean.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Well, I drank a bit before I was 21, so there’s that. I think that’s all, though.
7. Who was the last person that you touched?
Probably my mom? Idk.
8. Where did you eat last?
Right where I’m sitting. I stole Sharon's french fries.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
Not really. I generally only read LJ.
10. Ever been involved with the police?
Not that I can recall, no.
11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I do sometimes, yes. Sylvia recounts me sitting up one night in the dorm and going, “Mom? Mom?” on one occasion, and on another, just laughing really hard. While I was staying with Geena and Kelly, evidently I imitated a lawnmower in my sleep and afterward, started laughing hysterically.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Jesus, do I have to pick just one? George Clooney, Jon Stewart, Samantha Bee, let’s just say basically the entire cast of Criminal Minds, Bruce Campbell, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge...there are more, people, this is only a sampling.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Talk to me in two years.
14. Where do you wish you were?
New York City, preferably.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yep! One time I had a gallbladder attack (before they figured out it was a gallbladder attack). No one was around to drive me, so the people at the front desk at the dorm called. By the time I was in it, though, it’d started passing, and I talked with the dude. I was wearing a Rockets t-shirt (the football team) at the time, and the EMT dude asked me about it, because I guess there had been a game that night? Idk, I do not follow sports. Anyway, I answered all, “Um, no idea.” And he went, “But your shirt says see you at the game!” I just went, "Oh. It was free," and he laughed.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
Nope. It takes me roughly five shots' worth of vodka to do so. I experimented at the Beer Bash.
17. Last gift you received?
My iPod touch, which was for Christmas/my birthday combined. (My birthday is the 28th of December. If it’s an expensive present, this is what happens.)
18. Last sport you played?
Hahahahaha, no. I ran Cross Country in middle school, but that’s really the only activity I’ve ever participated in that could be considered sports-like.
19. Last place you went on holiday?
I went to Iowa to see Kelly and Geena (and gandolforf)! I stayed about a month; it was much fun.
20. Current song?
I have “Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit” stuck in my head. Speaking of: people who know Criminal Minds and HIMYM, (or even if you just know CM) check out this vid. HILARIOUS.
In other news, Sylvia found a kitten! He's all grey and we're still determining what to name him. The top contenders seem to be Ten, Sheldon, Gibbs, and Zuko.
Here's a picture.
I think that's it! Adios.

no subject
I can't see the kitty photo, though. D:
no subject
Bah, I thought that picture might not show. Here is an alternate link.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Yeah. Thought so.
no subject