Sra (
sarcasticsra) wrote2010-04-07 09:55 pm
Entry tags:
They'd be pretty talkative, too.
[Error: unknown template qotd]
Sidney would say, "Feed me. No, that is not enough, you cretin. More. Thank you. Now move so I can sit on my pillows. They are mine. You may pet me, if you wish. Do not stop until I say." He would also have a British accent.
Hawkeye, on the other hand, would say, "I love you. Do you love me? Will you pet me? Can I rub my butt against your face? Pet me, I'm cute! Can I sleep on your head? Look how cute I am. I'm so cute. Aren't I cute? Remember that I love you."
Ziva would go something like this: "I love you! Let's play! I love you! I love you! I love you! Feed me! Let's play! I love you! Let's play! Let's play! Can we play? I love you!"
Schnapps would say, "Yes, give me my daily carrot, you pathetic little human. That's right, play right into my hands. One day, oh, one day, this will all be mine, mine, I say! And then you'll be the one in this cage! Mwahahahahahahaha!"
Our pets have very distinct personalities. =P
Also, the writing meme:
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
On my bed, as that is where I do most of my writing. Any time of day, though I seem to be especially productive either late at night or early in the morning. For some reason, sleep deprivation = inspiration, in my case. And it varies. Sometimes I will start on the computer, and others, I'll have to write it out long hand. Usually in that case I write it three-fourths of the way, then start typing it up, editing it and making up the ending as I go. Not sure what that's about.
That's all.
Sidney would say, "Feed me. No, that is not enough, you cretin. More. Thank you. Now move so I can sit on my pillows. They are mine. You may pet me, if you wish. Do not stop until I say." He would also have a British accent.
Hawkeye, on the other hand, would say, "I love you. Do you love me? Will you pet me? Can I rub my butt against your face? Pet me, I'm cute! Can I sleep on your head? Look how cute I am. I'm so cute. Aren't I cute? Remember that I love you."
Ziva would go something like this: "I love you! Let's play! I love you! I love you! I love you! Feed me! Let's play! I love you! Let's play! Let's play! Can we play? I love you!"
Schnapps would say, "Yes, give me my daily carrot, you pathetic little human. That's right, play right into my hands. One day, oh, one day, this will all be mine, mine, I say! And then you'll be the one in this cage! Mwahahahahahahaha!"
Our pets have very distinct personalities. =P
Also, the writing meme:
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
On my bed, as that is where I do most of my writing. Any time of day, though I seem to be especially productive either late at night or early in the morning. For some reason, sleep deprivation = inspiration, in my case. And it varies. Sometimes I will start on the computer, and others, I'll have to write it out long hand. Usually in that case I write it three-fourths of the way, then start typing it up, editing it and making up the ending as I go. Not sure what that's about.
That's all.

no subject