sarcasticsra: A picture of a rat snuggling a teeny teddy bear. (stephen: aren't I cute?)
Sra ([personal profile] sarcasticsra) wrote2011-10-24 05:25 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Another feline addition.

We're just the Land of New Cats these days.

My mom's coworker recently got a kitten, then discovered she was severely allergic. So we have yet another kitten hanging around. If she gets along with Hawkeye, we'll keep her; if not, we'll find her a new home. She's a little fiery beast, though, so I'm thinking she'll fit in just fine.

Her name is Donna.

BJ and Specky are also visiting, so we're a little bit overrun by cats at the moment. BJ and Ten made friends, though, and Remy is delighted to have two cat friends now. He was playing with them both the other day, which was the cutest thing ever. Currently he's attempting to win over Donna as well. We'll see if he's successful. =P

Sidney and Hawkeye are Displeased. They were having a conference in my room last night. I think they're worried we're trying to replace them--Ten is grey like Sidney, and Donna is black and white like Hawkeye. Watching the two of them play is a little bit like watching Sidney and Hawkeye: The Next Generation. XD

If you haven't yet, please feel free to participate in this trick or treat meme. I put it up early this time because last year I did it late.
subluxate: Sophia Bush leaning against a piano (Default)

[personal profile] subluxate 2011-10-24 09:23 pm (UTC)(link)
omg she's adorable and kinda reminds me of Scout! Which fits with "fiery", really, lol, though with Scout, that's translated more to "butt".
subluxate: Sophia Bush leaning against a piano (Default)

[personal profile] subluxate 2011-10-24 09:40 pm (UTC)(link)
If she curls up on a shoulder and makes it plain that she is Never Leaving, Ever, then she totally fits the model Scout set. =P (Scout basically went, "Midnight doesn't like me? ...so? I'm staying." And stay he did.)

[identity profile] sunsetsinthewes.livejournal.com 2011-10-25 02:59 pm (UTC)(link)
I love when cats just decide for themselves where they're living. Like Ava's, "Hey, you. Take me home. I live with you now."

[identity profile] sunsetsinthewes.livejournal.com 2011-10-25 02:58 pm (UTC)(link)
CATS EVERYWHERE. And Donna is freaking adorable, waaaaaant.

I honestly miss living with Kelly's parents for the sole fact that, while Catie was also living there, we'd have up to nine cats in the house at one time. You couldn't go anywhere without having to climb over cats. It was awesome. Also, looool at 'Sidney and Hawkeye: The Next Generation'.

Seriously, if I could afford a maid to clean up after them, I'd have a billion cats. Cats hanging from the rafters, idegaf.

[identity profile] sunsetsinthewes.livejournal.com 2011-10-25 07:31 pm (UTC)(link)
Yaaay, Remy has a buddy!

Once Donna's old, we should pit her against Ava in a "Biggest Cat Butt Ever" contest.