sarcasticsra: A picture of a rat snuggling a teeny teddy bear. (stephen: 100% adorable)
Sra ([personal profile] sarcasticsra) wrote2011-05-06 02:00 am
NSFW

Kitty!

Meet BJ!

Photobucket

My sister got a new kitten. Our neighbors have a couple outdoor cats that aren't fixed (yeah, I know) and one had kittens not too long ago. This is one of them. Here he is with Remy:

Photobucket

Lol, the size difference.

He seemed to get along with the dogs really well, but especially Remy. Of course, he also didn't seem to mind when Ziva sniffed him and then licked his head, lol. Remy's a bit like, "Idk what this tiny furry orange thing is, but I will be its friend!" I think BJ was mostly going, "THESE THINGS ARE GIANT. ...but they're nicer than the other cats, so it's cool." Sidney, Hawkeye, and Specky aren't too thrilled, of course. They'll come around. Well, Sidney and Hawkeye will. Specky is...Specky. She hasn't liked another cat since Greg died.

In other news, I have had the writer's block from HELL lately. I am working on something now, however, so fingers crossed that I will actually finish it.
erinptah: (Default)

[personal profile] erinptah 2011-05-06 03:38 pm (UTC)(link)
Kittyyyyy. *bops on the nose*
erinptah: (Default)

[personal profile] erinptah 2011-05-07 03:59 am (UTC)(link)
Ooh, that looks promising. Most of what I have is books, but there are a couple DVD sets I'm trying to unload that look like they'd get not-terrible prices. I'll keep it in mind.
subluxate: Sophia Bush leaning against a piano (Default)

[personal profile] subluxate 2011-05-06 06:05 am (UTC)(link)
OMG *GRABBYHANDS* I WANT A TEENY ORANGE KITTY SO BAD.

Remy seems to be reacting very much like Teddy to Scout, though, which is awesome. Ziva too. Hopefully they will stay bffs like Teddy and Scout have.
subluxate: Sophia Bush leaning against a piano (Default)

[personal profile] subluxate 2011-05-06 06:12 am (UTC)(link)
I totally see why your sister talked your mom into keeping him.

With Teddy and Scout--last night, Scout tempted Teddy into a game of chase. Just "runrunrun!" with no intent to actually get Scout or anything; more like tag. And Scout steals Teddy's bed or curls up on it with him. They are the sweetest.

[identity profile] jon-stephen-fan.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 08:41 am (UTC)(link)
OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS KITTEN

The second pic must be the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time. ♥ Was it not afraid of the dog at all in the beginning?

[identity profile] broncobabe007.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 10:40 am (UTC)(link)
They are both so super cute ♥ The second photo is officially my new favourite thing ever.

[identity profile] iamashamed.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 10:41 am (UTC)(link)
omg so cute :3

[identity profile] sunsetsinthewes.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 08:18 pm (UTC)(link)
AWWWWWWWW.

[identity profile] gamesiplay.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 09:06 pm (UTC)(link)
HOMG SO CUTE.

What kind of dog is your other one?

[identity profile] bookblather.livejournal.com 2011-05-06 11:17 pm (UTC)(link)
KITTY.

That is all.

[identity profile] chocolate-frapp.livejournal.com 2011-05-08 06:06 pm (UTC)(link)
awwwwwwwwwwwww...I have a real weakness for orange tabbie cats

[identity profile] five-steps-back.livejournal.com 2011-05-09 07:02 pm (UTC)(link)
KITTY :D Omg, he looks like my old cat Pogo.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/Japanesecajun/Animals/100_4082.jpg

Also, I love that picture with Remy and BJ! Big brother dogs are so cute.